Partner Relationship Management with Highrise
Need a way to keep track of your personal interactions with 100+ ministry supporters? Highrise is a web-based contact management solution that simplifies the administrative aspect of maintaining relationships with donors, alumni, and other partners.
Highrise has dozens of flexible features designed for small businesses. For an overview of some of these features, take a look at this short review of Highrise from About.com’s Eric Miller. Even though Highrise is designed to help businesses keep track of their customer interactions, the features adapt easily to help support-raisers keep track of their supporter interactions.
Over the past year, I’ve used a Highrise free account (for less than 250 contacts) to:
- Maintain a database of all my partners’ and prospects’ contact information
- Record notes from conversations with donors
- Keep track of thank-you notes I’ve sent
- Share these details with a staff colleague for team fundraising efforts
- Apply one or more customized tags to sort partners into various groups (e.g. faculty, alumni, int’l students, churches), and…
- Export specific groups’ contact info into spreadsheets for customized mail/email campaigns
Question: What effective tools or practices have you found for managing a multitude of ministry relationships?